Information Warfare in Business Ebook
Strategies of Control and Resistance in the Network Society
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
Publication Date: December 2004
File Size: 2271 Kbytes
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Information Warfare in Business provides a significant and interesting perspective on the concept of the network organization. It illustrates the relations between information technology and organization, and in particular, between business organizations and the recent revolution in military affairs that has been called ‘information warfare’. The main themes discussed include the network society, knowledge management, nomadic strategy, information warfare, power and identity.
Should you buy this Ebook?
- Compare prices. Our price is $54.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.