Inside Sales Management: Secrets to Growing Salespeople and Sales Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: November 2006
File Size: 714 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
“Inside Sales Management is that rare business book which addresses the most challenging situations that managers encounter, often on a daily basis. Whether it’s helping salespeople outgrow their fears and need for approval, eliminating excuse-making, powerful debriefing strategies, bottom-line interviewing techniques, bringing new hires up to speed quickly, win-win coaching- you’ll find all these vital topics explored and explained with psychological insight and humor. In the second part of the book you’ll learn sales psychology, from the points of view of managers, salespeople and even clients and prospects. The real world examples, role-plays and exercises enliven the strategies and make this a dynamic reading experience. If you’re committed to success- whether it be in sales or management – learn these strategies by heart. This is nothing less than a course in the psychology of business, and it should be required reading in business schools. Vic Mallen, Vice-president of Sales, Patton Solutions This book should be required for every sales manager! Mark Wilensky clearly explains how to understand and grow the people you manage. It’s about time somebody put it all together in one volume! Robin Domeniconi, President, Time Inc. Media Group To really serve your clients, you have to know how they think. In this book Mark Wilensky provides you with the codes to unlock your customers, your salespeople and what’s happening between them. Even if you implement only a fraction of his strategies, you’ll see a dramatic upward trend in sales revenues! Steve Sachs, Publisher, Real Simple Magazine Getting inside the mind of salespeople- and clients – is the key to successful sales management, and that is exactly what this book does. I gained dozens of invaluable insights into how to motivate people, buyers and sellers, and you will too! – Don Combs, president, Colonial Equipment Co. This is the first book I’ve seen that clearly describes how to grow people! Mark Wilensky’s unique insights into what makes salespeople successful and what holds them back should be required reading for anyone hoping to develop a successful sales organization. – Ian Scott, CEO and President, Bauer Ad Sales. Managers – If you’re tired of not meeting your forecasts, this is the book you’ve been waiting for. The stories and examples make this vital knowledge come alive. I’ve read the chapter on becoming an all star coach three times, and I’m not through learning from it. – Richard Daniels, Vice President of Sales, PDI. At last – an understanding of salespeople, and how to ensure better sales results, all written in a style that any sales manager can readily grasp. Everyone with a stake in their company’s success will thank you for presenting the strategies in this book. – Charlie Browning, Publisher, New Homes Guide. I’ve read many books on the sales management process, and Mark Wilensky deals very effecively with the underlying causes of success and failure in managing sales. He demonstrates how to easily build a dynamic sales force that will exceed company goals. These insights will definitely increase your sales! – Frank Wintroub, president, The Rose Company There is nothing more important in managing the sales process than understanding the people involved.salespeople and clients – their expectations, their fears, and how to deal with them. Wilensky’s book gets inside the minds of buyers and sellers, and managers will benefit tremendously from this penetrating knowledge. – Gib Dickey, President, Housing Guides of America. Mark Wilensky has helped us double sales year after year, and I’m delighted that he has collected his strategies in this volume, which truly leads you inside sales management. – Don Alducin, founder and CEO of HJ Ford. "
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $11.65. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.