Insidious Competition: The Battle for Meaning and the Corporate Image Ebook
Publication Date: July 2010
File Size: 2843 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
The battle for the meaning of your corporate image is on and Richard Telofski explains how you can fight back in today’s online world. The battle is being waged in social media by ordinary and not-so-ordinary competition that subtly and insidiously competes for your company’s reputation. Discover this new Insidious Competition, what they do, how they do it, and why they mangle the meaning of your company in the twenty-first century global town square. Learn what you can do about it. • Recognize the Different Types of Insidious Competitors within Social Media. • Learn about the Tools Each Type of Corporate Image Competitor Wields. • Know the Attack Types They Use on YOUR Corporate Image. • Understand That for Insidious Competitors It’s Not about Truth and Reality. • See How Digital Crowd Behavior Can Redefine Your Corporate Image. • Explore Counter Strategies and Tactics. The new digital media battle will not be against hackers. It will be in the insidious struggle for meaning. Your company is under an inexorable attack in the new business and social world of the twenty-first century. That attack won’t stop. Learn how to preserve your company’s image, and, along with it, your job and your children’s future.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $9.99. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.