Institutional Barriers to Economic Development: Poland's Incomplete Transition Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
Publication Date: September 2002
File Size: 1792 Kbytes
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Poland’s transition from socialism to capitalism has largely been praised as a success story. In reality, however, according to this study, Poland’s case is an ‘incomplete’ transition.
Looking at the processes involved in economic transition, covering key issues including financial markets, labour markets, competition and intervention, social security, property rights and attitudes towards the changing political economy, this book provides a wide-ranging and invaluable study of economic development. It will be of great use to economists, those involved in Russian and East European studies, and political scientists.
Should you buy this Ebook?
- Compare prices. Our price is $54.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.