Intensive Review for the Emergency Medicine Qualifying Examination Ebook
Publication Date: September 2009
File Size: 14062 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is permitted.
- You can copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 33.43% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
(E-Books do not include any DVD or CD with the purchase.)
A COMPLETE review package for the Emergency Medicine qualifying exam — based on the popular Manhattan Review CourseBased on the acclaimed Manhattan Review Course and drawing on valuable insights from top New York City emergency departments, this review has everything you need to pass the Emergency Medicine written boards on your very first try. Here, you’ll, get a concise walk-through of key emergency medicine topics, board-format Q&A, and a full-color image review with cases on CD — all designed to give you a solid idea of what to expect on exam day. Intensive Review for the Emergency Medicine Qualifying Examination features a succinct outline format, yet it leaves nothing out, covering the full range of emergency medicine specialties. It all adds up to the ultimate board study companion — one that can help you recall information pertinent to the practice of emergency medicine and approach the exam with confidence. FEATURES: Concise yet comprehensive outline-format review of all areas in the American Board of Emergency Medicine core curriculum, packed with insights emergency physicians and residents must know to succeed on the boardsCD-ROM containing more than 250 board-style questions, answers, and rationales to simulate the actual exame 250+ board-style questions and answers More than 250 high-yield clinical images, including a section in full color Practical approach to emergency medicine exam preparation that refreshes your knowledge, instead of re-teaching what you already know Based on the respected Manhattan Review Course, and written by experts from New York City emergency departments
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $67.90. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.