Internal Relationship Management: Linking Human Resources to Marketing Performance Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Use these techniques to improve staff performance!
Internal Relationship Management: Linking Human Resources to Marketing Performance shows how businesses can develop and maintain positive interactions between managers and employees. This book provides cutting-edge research on the management of internal customers (i.e., employees) that offers practical suggestions to improve internal service, employee performance, and—ultimately—external marketing performance. This useful resource contains many special features to augment the text, including tables, figures, and models.
Internal Relationship Management explores key issues, such as:
- internal relationship management—managing relationships with internal customers
- human resources activities—actions taken to influence employee attitudes and work-related behaviors
- career entry—the initial stages of the internal relationship management process
- organizational support—services provided to employees in an effort to support them
With this book, you’ll gain a better understanding of:
- boundary spanners’ appraisals of career entry transition—from telecommunications, insurance, manufacturing, accounting, and retail firms
- the recruitment, selection, and retention of customer-contact service employees
- how internal communication processes affect boundary spanners’ satisfaction with organizational support services
- employee branding—employees internalize the firm’s desired brand image to project it to customers and external stakeholders
- the internal customer mindset—the importance employees place on serving internal customers
The authors of Internal Relationship Management are established scholars in both marketing and management, providing an integrated, state-of-the-art perspective on how internal relations affect marketing performance. This book presents extensive research and case studies to emphasize how employee satisfaction results in customer satisfaction.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $65.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.