International Advances in Writing Research: Cultures, Places, Measures Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
PERSPECTIVES ON WRITING, Series Editor, SUSAN H. MCLEOD | The thirty chapters in INTERNATIONAL ADVANCES IN WRITING RESEARCH: CULTURES, PLACES, MEASURES were selected from the more than 500 presentations at the Writing Research Across Borders II Conference in 2011. With representatives from more than forty countries, this conference gave rise to the International Society for the Advancement of Writing Research. The chapters selected for this collection represent cutting edge research on writing from all regions, organized around three themes-cultures, places, and measures. The authors report research that considers writing in all levels of schooling, in science, in the public sphere, and in the workplace, as well as the relationship among these various places of writing. The authors also consider the cultures of writing-among them national cultures, gender cultures, schooling cultures, scientific cultures, and cultures of the workplace. | CHARLES BAZERMAN, Professor of Education at the University of California, Santa Barbara, is the author of numerous publications on the social role of writing, academic genres, and textual analysis. CHRIS DEAN, Lecturer in the Writing Program at the University of California, Santa Barbara, recently co-authored the textbook, Terra Incognita: Researching the Weird. JESSICA EARLY, Assistant Professor of English at Arizona State University, is the author of Opening the Gates: Creating Real World Writing Opportunities For Diverse Secondary Students and Stirring Up Justice: Reading and Writing to Change the World. KAREN LUNSFORD, Associate Professor of Writing at the University of California, Santa Barbara, has published on issues including multimodality, science writing, and policy issues that affect writing research. SUZIE NULL, Assistant Professor of Teacher Education at Fort Lewis College in Durango, Colorado, includes among her publications the co-edited collection, Traditions of Writing Research. PAUL ROGERS, Assistant Professor of English at George Mason University, is co-editor of two collections, Writing Across the Curriculum: A Critical Sourcebook, and Traditions of Writing Research. AMANDA STANSELL, Lecturer at the University of California, Santa Barbara, is also co-editor of Traditions of Writing Research.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $25.00. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.