International Aid: The Flow of Public Resources from Rich to Poor Countries Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
This is a comprehensive analysis of the economics of international aid that provides a systematic framework for understanding, planning, and executing aid programs. Though much has been written on different aspects of international aid, this book was the first to synthesize information on all facets of aid and to investigate the consequences, for both donor and recipient nations, of the transfer of public resources in aid programs. The authors first present the history of aid, discuss the principles that govern aid as practiced by the United States, the United Kingdom, Russia, China, the United Nations, and other donors, and then provide a broad theoretical structure in which to discuss particular questions taken up in subsequent chapters. The book systematically covers all aspects of the aid relationship, and in addition to broad coverage of aid programs, analyzes details of the aid relationship to discern the function of the different variables of aid. In one coherent volume, International Aid outlines sound theoretical bases for discussion of aid programs, provides valuable insights into contemporary practices, and offers far-reaching suggestions on the future of aid programs. On first publication in the mid-1960s, in the midst of the Cold War, this book had considerable influence and its interest outlasts its parochial times as one of the first to discuss the effects of aid on both donor and recipient countries.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $46.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.