International Carriage of Goods by Road: CMR Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Now in its sixth edition, this key text provides a comprehensive analysis of the international carriage of goods by road under the provisions of the CMR Convention. The author offers unparalleled coverage of both English and European case law in a text that is praised for its accessible, user-friendly style.
This new edition is fully updated with the very latest in case law both internationally and on a domestic level, including:
- New developments on the applicability of the CMR to multimodal transport, as per the Godafoss case
- The concept of the “wilful misconduct” in failure to guard the vehicle
- Thorough analysis of _ TNT Express Nederland BV_ v AXA Versicherung AG
It also provides new coverage of the impact of e-commerce on road haulage.
This book is an invaluable reference tool for transport practitioners with an international and domestic client base. It is also a useful guide for academics and students of the carriage of goods by road.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $495.00. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.