International Economics (Routledge Revivals) Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
Publication Date: December 2010
File Size: 1044 Kbytes
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Most of the existing textbooks on international economics – a widely taught and ighly popular subject – are long and too detailed and advanced for many students. This book, first published in 1983, and written by a respected leading authority, presents the essentials of the topic in a simple and straightforward way. The book contains the minimum of algebra and avoids detailed proofs. It incorporates the most recent theoretical advances and discusses current issues in comercial policy. Moreover, it puts less emphasis than other textbooks on trade theory and more on balance of payments theory and on questions of international finance and international finance anf international monetarism which are the areas of current concern.
Should you buy this Ebook?
- Compare prices. Our price is $54.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.