International Human Resource Management in Chinese Multinationals Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
Publication Date: September 2006
File Size: 748 Kbytes
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
The authors explore the degree to which Chinese multinationals have a distinctive ‘Chinese’ approach to human resource management, in the same way as large Japanese companies are widely regarded as having a special Japanese approach. Based on extensive original research in the subsidiaries of Chinese multinationals outside China, the book examines a wide range of issues related to this key question including the evolution of human resource management in Chinese companies, the internationalization of Chinese business, recruitment and selection, rewards and compensation, performance appraisal, strategic integration, and employee relations.
Shen and Edwards give a detailed account of the international human resource management of Chinese multinational enterprises; a topic of increasing significance in understanding global economic affairs.
Should you buy this Ebook?
- Compare prices. Our price is $48.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.