International Political Risk Management: The Brave New World Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
International Political Risk Management, Volume 2: The Brave New World is the latest in a series based on the MIGA-Georgetown University Symposium on International Political Risk Management. Volumes in this series offer leading-edge assessments of needs and capabilities in the international political risk insurance industry. These assessments come from 18 experts in the fields of international investment, finance, insurance, and academe. Contributors to this volume consider The Brave New World of the political risk insurance industry in the wake of September 11, 2001, the Argentine economic crisis, and other upheavals. The book begins with the supply-side perspective of insurers and then turns to the concerns of investors and lenders, in particular those involved in large infrastructure projects in emerging markets. It concludes with in-depth assessments of new challenges to definitions and coverage of currency transfer, expropriation, breach of contract, and political force majeure. The diverse and detailed arguments collected here come together in a surprising consensus: recent changes, contractions, and even losses are fueling the search for creative solutions and will ultimately prove beneficial for participants in the industry. An in-depth analysis from the front lines of international political risk management, this book will be a valuable guide to those who are considering private sector investments and privatizations in the developing world, whether as equity sponsors, lenders, or insurers. It should also be of interest to independent analysts and scholars working in the field of political risk management.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $17.85. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.