Introduction to Linear Circuit Analysis and Modelling: From DC to RF Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- Printing is permitted.
- You can copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: March 2005
File Size: 10299 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is permitted.
- You can copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Luis Moura and Izzat Darwazeh introduce linear circuit modelling and analysis applied to both electrical and electronic circuits, starting with DC and progressing up to RF, considering noise analysis along the way.
Avoiding the tendency of current textbooks to focus either on the basic electrical circuit analysis theory (DC and low frequency AC frequency range), on RF circuit analysis theory, or on noise analysis, the authors combine these subjects into the one volume to provide a comprehensive set of the main techniques for the analysis of electric circuits in these areas.
Taking the subject from a modelling angle, this text brings together the most common and traditional circuit analysis techniques (e.g. phasor analysis) with system and signal theory (e.g. the concept of system and transfer function), so students can apply the theory for analysis, as well as modelling of noise, in a broad range of electronic circuits.
A highly student-focused text, each chapter contains exercises, worked examples and end of chapter problems, with an additional glossary and bibliography for reference. A balance between concepts and applications is maintained throughout.
The book is also supported by a companion website, featuring a full solutions manual, additional equations, graphs and illustrations for Lecturers to download when preparing teaching aids, as well as numerous case studies, worked examples and exercises using MATLAB to aid student learning.
Luis Moura is a Lecturer in Electronics at the University of Algarve. Izzat Darwazeh is Senior Lecturer in Telecommunications at University College, London, previously at UMIST.
· An innovative approach fully integrates the topics of electrical and RF circuits, and noise analysis, with circuit modelling
· Highly student-focused, the text includes exercises and worked examples throughout, along with end of chapter problems to put theory into practice
· The companion website for the book features additional exercises and a full solutions manual to aid student learning
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $67.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.