Introduction to unicist market segmentation Ebook
Publication Date: October 2007
File Size: 609 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing only 232 pages is allowed.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
“Design globally, operate locally” is an empty wording unless you have the technology to do so. The unicist market segmentation technology provides the tools to design global markets and describe the local operational behavior of the global structure. This technology delivers the necessary tools to define the structural market segmentation to use in your market whether it is global or local. This book fosters the use of structural information on human anthropological behavior and translates it into hard, observable indicators. This book provides an essential and comprehensive approach to unicist market segmentation. It shows what is behind putting the “design globally, operate locally” concept into practice. Unicist natural (ontological) market segmentation is the integration of the drivers that influence buyers and consumers when deciding what to buy. The unicist market segmentation includes:
Conceptual Segmentation Functional Segmentation Psychological Segmentation Lifestyle Segmentation The unicist ontology is a sub-product of the research on Unicist Anthropology and its application to Future Research. The research began in 1976 and the first applications of the Unicist Ontological Segmentations were to the marketing of credit cards in 1981 and to political marketing in 1987. This approach increases significantly the accuracy of market segmentation and the consequent marketing actions. This segmentation approach is necessary when dealing with innovation and differentiation. It is hygienic in the field of functional non-differentiated goods or services and commodities. It includes the unicist ontology of the consumer’s behavior that has been researched to influence its nature.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $54.76. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.