Invasion of the Earthmen Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Henry Livingstone is met by intelligence agents and recruited for a humanitarian mission into space exploration, or so he is told. His transpersonal skills have qualified him for the job and he is happy to help… until he meets Gael that is, the Welcoming Coordinator from the Planet Ixnor. Livingstone soon discovers that “space travel” is not the only agenda Star 1 has onboard and along with an arsenal of nuclear warheads the earthmen set about pillaging Ixnor’s natural resources. What the earthmen do not know is that the Ixnorians have long since transcended war and crime and that Livingstone, the only one capable of returning Star 1 to earth, is secretly falling in love with Gael. Will Livingstone’s loyalty to earth remain intact or will his love for Gael save the planet Ixnor from an imminent Invasion of the Earthmen? Vitor’s epic novel “Invasion of the Earthmen” is a sci-fi adventure into the areas of space travel, translocation and personal transformation. Every idea, plot, dialogue and character has been written from someone who knows what it means to experience enlightenment and is willing to share his wisdom and his passion for humanity with the reader. About the author: Vitor Rodrigues is a psychologist and psychotherapist and lives in Portugal with his beautiful wife and 9-year-old daughter. Vitor graduated with a PhD in Educational Psychology and has taught Educational and Developmental Psychology at the Universities of Lisbon, Evora and Algarve. He was the President of the European Transpersonal Association (EUROTAS) and is the author of 10 books including, “General Theory of Human Stupidity”, “The Heroic Consumer” and others. Confident leading workshops, developing courses and teaching in the fields of hypnosis, regression therapy, meditation, transpersonal psychology and parapsychology, Vitor is well known and appreciated by all who come into contact with him.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $6.50. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.