Investing in Credit Hedge Funds Ebook
An In-Depth Guide to Building Your Portfolio and Profiting from the Credit Market
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
THE DEFINITIVE GUIDE TO CREATING A POWERFUL STRATEGY FOR INVESTMENTS IN CREDIT HEDGE FUNDS
Following the credit crisis that rocked the global markets, many investors were left with a great sense of unease. However, when faced with historically low interest rates in a world awash with liquidity, they flocked back into the credit market.
But this wave of liquidity will soon come to an end. Investors are grappling with their need for return generation while trying to navigate an increasingly volatile credit market. Given its inherent flexibility, the hedge fund structure is ideal for investing in the credit market.
In Investing in Credit Hedge Funds , PAAMCO credit strategist Putri Pascualy shows how to profit from a variety of credit-focused investments, including:
- HIGH-YIELD BONDS- Capitalize on the inefficiencies in the market for levered companies
- STRESSED / DISTRESSED MARKETS – Develop mastery of the bankruptcy and reorganization processes to spot your best opportunities
- BANK LOANS – Take advantage of loans’ structural seniority and collateral while navigating credit, liquidity, and operational risk
- CONVERTIBLE BONDS – Apply trading acumen to invest in hybrid instruments that combine the best features of bonds and equities
- SOVEREIGN DEBT – Understand the difference between the corporate and sovereign bond market and manage the macroeconomic risks in a credit portfolio
Investing in Credit Hedge Funds provides in-depth research on the most commonly used structuring vehicles, the legal rights and responsibilities of all parties, and the pros and cons of separately managed accounts. It provides practical, expert advice on conducting operational due diligence and best practices in mitigating counterparty risks to avoid the fates of those who suffered losses as Bear Stearns, Lehman Brothers, and MF Global went down. And it reveals practical risk-management techniques unique to credit investing.
Investing in Credit Hedge Funds provides a fully rounded education in creating a powerful credit portfolio that will instantly put you ahead of the investing pack.
PRAISE FOR INVESTING IN CREDIT HEDGE FUNDS
_"Read this book if you want to understand how a leading hedge fund-of-fund investor evaluates distressed credit opportunities in the aftermath of the financial crisis." _—Bruce Brittain, Executive Vice President, Product Management Group, PIMCO “Arms the institutional investor with the tools to conduct a more robust evaluation of a credit hedge fund’s strategy, structure, and operational credibility. It is a practical resource for the diversified institutional investor.”__ — Susan Ridlen, Assistant Treasurer, Eli Lilly and Company
“Provides insight for investors to become more equipped to deal with the ever-evolving credit markets in the future.”_ — Lorraine Spurge, CEO of Maplestone Capital Advisors, LLC
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $90.00. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.