Investing in Rent-to-Own Property: A Complete Guide for Canadian Real Estate Investors Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Investing in Rent-to-Own Property is the distillation of years of investment experience in real estate. It is a both strategy and a system, which provides stable, proven returns for the investor. On the flip side of the coin, the homebuyer is provided a house that fits their needs and budget.
Why should an investor have rent-to-own as part of his or her investment portfolio? This book lays out in clear detail the benefits of rent-to-own and how to get started with a rent-to-own strategy. Loaded with tips and case studies, here are the core components of the system:
- How to identify properties
- How to carry out due diligence
- Smart financing strategies
- How to market your system and attract interested tenants-homebuyers
- How to identify and choose tenants-homebuyers
- The rent-to-own contract
- Obligations of the investor to the tenant-homebuyer
- Obligations of the tenant-homebuyer to the investor
- The team of experts: agent, lawyer, lender, home inspector, accountant
- Exit strategies
There are many singles and couples who for a variety of reasons opt for a rent-to-own opportunity. For some it’s an opportunity to check out a location for a couple of years so that they’re certain it’s the house and neighborhood they want for the long-term; for others it’s the desire to own a home but need to grow their down payment-having a nice home while they save is a terrific option. The expertise of the investor in identifying the right property and providing the right financing is another significant aspect for the tenant-homebuyer.
The benefits for the investor are many: a solid property in an area where the fundamentals are strong; great tenants who respect the property; a profitable investment even with a downturn in the market.
Investing in Rent-to-Own Property is the quintessential tool for investors who have yet to take advantage of a proven money-maker or for those investors who want the benefit of a proven system to build their portfolio.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $25.60. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.