iPad Means Business: How Apple's Tablet Computer is Changing the Work World Ebook
Publication Date: December 2010
File Size: 1750 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature is available.
- Printing is permitted.
- You can copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
Apple’s popular iPad is more than an electronic plaything. The tablet computer is becoming a crucial business and productivity tool for individuals and organizations everywhere. With the power of a lower-end laptop and a smartphone’s ease of use, not to mention thousands of third-party apps, the iPad can do real work. This book shows how the iPad Means Business.
This book documents how the iPad is finding its place anywhere people need to be productive.
The iPad has become a boon for individual workers in a range of professions. Such people are ditching their bulky laptops and using their ultraportable tablets for productivity, online access and work-related communications.
The iPad also is being embraced by companies of all sizes. These are finding innovative uses for the tablet in office suites, on factory floors and in the field. They are deploying the tablet by the dozens, hundreds — even thousands.
The iPad is invading the classroom, too. Educational institutions are outfitting their students with tablets and figuring out how to use the gadgets in their coursework. At universities and at K-12 schools, an iPad push is under way.
iPad Means Business tells the stories of tablet-wielding workers, companies, students and teachers around the world. As a business book, it offers inspiration for anyone, at any level in business or education, who wants to become truly productive on the iPad.
As a how-to guide, “iPad Means Business” provides concrete advice on the best work-related apps, accessories and procedures, along with a road map to the best iPad resources. This is an essential starting point for workers wanting to get the most out of their iPads.
As a bonus, “iPad Means Business” offers the thoughts of several iPad experts. Readers will get glean wisdom from blogger and productivity advisor Patrick Rhone; technology and new-media consultant Scott Bourne; and technology marketer and former Apple executive Mike Evangelist.
This book is an essential read for anyone wanting to learn why the iPad Means Business.
Watch the books promotion video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMYpPQNkF1I
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $14.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.