Ireland Pocket Adventures Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: March 2008
File Size: 14696 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 29.93% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Full-color maps throughout. Tells you everything about the food, from bacon & cabbage to Irish stew and black pudding, and the best places to get it. All about the thousands of historical sites to explore prehistoric stone circles, ruined castles, Ogham stones. Explores all the towns, from Killarnee to Glengarriff. Details all the outdoor activities, such as hill walking, golf, deep sea angling. Plus the best places to stay for all budgets, based on personal visits. Like other Adventure Guides, this shows you how to experience the country more intensely and directly than most travelers know how to do getting out of the tour bus, the taxi or the rental car and seeing the place close-up, through walks, bike rides, horseback excursions, culinary adventures, interacting with the people. The author, an Ireland native, is the Arts Editor and Book Editor at The Irish Examiner newspaper. Other guides to Ireland lack this level of detail, the outdoor adventure perspective and the emphasis on direct experience of the country. The native Irish resident author offers an insider s perspective that the other guides lack. Tina Neylon lives in County Cork and Ireland is her passion. As a freelance journalist, much of her work has been published in The Irish Examiner, where she has also served as the Books Editor. Her knowledge of the country is extensive and she’s thrilled to write Hunter’s Adventure Guide to Ireland. “Aiming at making the visitor a participant rather than just a spectator, the author succeeds admirably in her descriptions, from Ireland’s pub life to its prehistoric sites, the spectacular Cliffs of Moher and kissing the Blarney Stone. Neylon takes us on a fabulous and thorough journey throughout this beautiful country. Where to stay is thoroughly researched, with choices from rentals to government-approved hostels, B&Bs and RV parks. The Irish author’s book is a compilation of how best to enjoy the delights her country holds for visitors.” —Edyth Shepard, Anton Community Newspapers. “Excellent choice. This travel series is one of the best . The book is very well detailed and user-friendly. It’s well priced, too, and a great bargain. I consider a good guidebook essential when visiting a new place and I was thrilled with this one. The writer is from Ireland and the book is filled with her insider knowledge. The photos and maps are great, as are the driving instructions. If you buy one guidebook to Ireland, then get this one- it has everything you need to know!!!!” —A reader. “I had the chance to take a look at the sample chapter (Dublin) that’s available on your website and I have to say I am very impressed with layout and detailed information. I have long been a fan of the Lonely Planet Guides, but I compared your Dublin chapter to the one in Lonely Planet and am far more impressed with your guide. I look forward to reading through the rest of the guide when it arrives!” —Ireland Tour Operator. “An excellent addition to the Adventure Guide series, packed with detail, from where to stay and eat, to where to shop for local crafts and how to enjoy historic sites. This guide covers a broad range of Irish travel delights, from horseback excursions and walking to surfing and cycling trips. Highly recommended.” The Midwest Book Review. “I just loved this book. It is packed with all sorts of helpful info and is written really well. The photos are fantastic!!! The book is very big and covers every part of the country and is really well laid out. I don’t like the way some other guidebooks have really small print and aren’t in any order but this one is easy to use.” — Amazon review. “Ireland is steeped in history, tradition and culture, making it one of the most popular vacation destinations worldwide. Its story is told in centuries-old castles (some of which now welcome overnight guests); stone circles strategically placed to shine in the winter solstice moon. This book, written by an Ireland native, tells it all.” — Amazon review
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $7.00. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.