I've Done Nothing Wrong Today Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- e-Book can be copied on up to 6 devices that must have the same Adobe ID
- We can only keep the download on our site until the ebook publishers/distributors authorize us to do so. Please keep a backup.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: January 2008
File Size: 14169 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
The work I make involves myself within domestic and suburban enviroments.
My activities are in themselves responses to stimuli,both memories and props leed to potential activities that culminate as unusual undertakings. As interventions the unknown aspects of process and the work,with subsequent readings integrated on reflection are initiated by something I want to do or a situation I wish to realise.
The animation of materials and manipulation of surroundings can produce unexpected outcomes which touch on aspects of ourselves and the world that we had never questioned before.
The relationship I have with the work, my placement in the work, confirms my presence, proposes questions of recognition and acts as a document of a time of value.My fascination is in the space created by this process,the private moments I intend to share.
I see myself as a matter artist showing the mechanics of my work through tactile interaction and the work as a reflective tool.
About the Author
Ingram studied at Glasgow art school [BA degree in sculpture 2/2]from 1991 to 1994 and 1996 to 1997 and at Central Saint Martins College of art and design [MA Fine Art]from 2000 to 2001.
He has exhibited at nuberous exhibitions:
St.Petersburg Performance Festival,Russia-2000
EXPO 2001, Nottingham
Nothing Exhibition,Mead gallery,Coventry-2001
E-phos video festival,Greece-2001
The big stage,Umbrella arts group,Cardiff-2001
Mind is a horse,Bloomberg Space,London-2002
Mutiny Exhibition,Bargehouse Space,London-2003
3 Minute warning,In-between time festival,Bristol-2003
Brief Interludes Screening,Central library building,Nottingham-2003
screening at Black Box theatre,Sweden-March 2004
Enchanted garden, Macdermont grove,Peckham,London-Sept 2006
Art Tarts Take Away,157 gallery,Peckham,London-July 2007
Enchanted garden,Macdermont grove,Peckham,London-Oct 2007
A space where what was wrong has gone,
As if you could move through it
Wading in the lake of your living room.
Not happy or sad
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $8.19. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.