Jackpot Frequency Playbook: Bet the Numbers That Smash the Odds and Hit the Rollovers Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: February 2013
File Size: 319 Kbytes
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 27.76% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Many lottery players fathom their own tickets, but the fact remains 70% of all jackpot winners quick pick the elusive 6! Weekly draws generate on average 92 rollovers with 10 winners a year, but when you study the decades of bi-weekly draws there’s a subtle frequency that links positions as mostly five and six ball matches. The Jackpot Frequency Playbook enables both novice and serious gamer to discover the ambiguity of play pools, extract all the winning numbers, reconfigure every 6 of 6 and 5 + 1 or 2 match possibility and once all the dots begin to connect, the game rules change, the win attitude shifts, the pools multiple, and the odds reduce to the right side of possible. If you bet the lottery as six choices from one or two pools there’s every chance you could match a jackpot once in a lifetime, but if you bet six balls as six pools there’s an even greater possibility you will match it twice a year! The Jackpot Frequency Playbook exploits position frequencies from seven of the most popular and challenging lotteries on the planet and explains how, where and when the 5 and 6 and 7 numbers link often consecutively, sometimes monthly, every game played, each year drawn. Nothing compares as this aligned frequency propelled with ecstatic efficiency quadruples the probability of matching multiple wins and becomes the tool for interpreting the otherwise unfathomable ways of pick 6 jackpots.
The Jackpot Frequency Playbook is like nothing else before!
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $7.00. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.