Jesus Is for Everybody: A Personal Relationship with God Ebook
Publication Date: December 2008
File Size: 3091 Kbytes
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
This book is about life, not religion. It is an understanding about building a personal relationship with God based on the teachings of Jesus Christ associated with common knowledge. Many are confused and some new believers do not fully understand what is being taught today from a biblical standpoint. My goal is to provide insight into the way of life that leads to the Kingdom of God as illustrated through the resurrection of Jesus Christ. Several ministries tend to mirror that of a motivational speaker. I write about developing a personal relationship with God in terms of life, rather than religion. I believes God’s message is fact and not left to human opinion, and we should discontinue blaming one another for acts performed by religious groups in the past. It is acceptable to search our heart in understanding the foundation for our beliefs. God provides us extensive knowledge to seek wisdom from the writings of many people dedicated to making a contribution in life. It is a matter of what we believe that drives faith. Without including the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, the scriptures are merely a sequence of historical events just like the others. Many ministers have isolated people because their message is unclear about the measurement of God versus the modern church. In many ways the operation of certain congregations reflect a time when religious leaders were disregarding the teachings of Jesus and questioned the simplicity of God’s message. Perhaps believers are facing tremendous social pressure, but no worldly relationship is worth disregarding the facts about humanity and our need for salvation.
JESUS is for Everybody illustrates that: “God loved the world so much that He gave His one and only Son. Anyone who believes in Him will not die but will have eternal life. God did not send His son into the world to judge the world. He sent His son to save the world through Him. Anyone who believes in Him is not judged. But anyone who does not believe is judged already. He has not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son. Here is the judgment. Light has come into the world, but people loved darkness instead of light. They loved darkness because what they did was evil.” [John 3:16-19]
The Holy Trinity is the spiritual basis for connecting the dots intellectually. God revealed His power to humanity through His son our Lord and Savior. After the Resurrection, Jesus left us a Comforter; the Holy Spirit empowered to guide us from the heavenly realm. JESUS is for Everybody illustrates the Resurrection as God’s last attempt to show us that the basic instinct of humanity was clearly demonstrated in their treatment of Jesus Christ. As we repent and ask God for forgiveness, it is through His human sacrifice that we recognize our individual shortcomings.
“Do not believe every spirit. Put the spirits to the test to see if they belong to God. Many false prophets have gone out into the world. How can you recognize the Spirit of God? Every spirit that agrees Jesus Christ came in a human body belongs to God. But every spirit that doesn’t agree with this does not belong to God. It is the spirit of the great enemy of Christ. You have heard that the enemy is coming. Even now he is already in the world.” [1 John 4:1-3]
Wisdom in the spirit exists where the intellect meets salvation. It is time to stop thinking in terms of the institution of religion and our separate denominations. The mystery of Jesus has broken family relationships and continues to separate many who truly believe. The question remains, why do we continue separating over the smallest nuances when we are called to come together as one Body in Christ? Believers accept that our goals are not of this world and our success is not measured by financial gain.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $6.00. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.