Jesus Was Not a Rebel Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
“Do yourself a favor and read this book carefully so that you may escape the traps of the devil made to look delicious in a hungry world searching for truth.”
Steve Gray, Senior Pastor, World Revival Church of Kansas City, Missouri
“As a leader, I needed to read [this], as a follower, I needed to absorb it, as a Christian, I needed to understand it, as an observer, I needed to feel like there is yet hope for positive relationship.”
Glen R. Stead, Senior Pastor, Embassy Church
The contents of this book can revolutionize your walk with the Lord!
As a believer, do you want to be God’s agent for change? Many people try to bring justice and change through the avenue of rebellion, but WWJD? He used unconventional means to bring about God’s change on the earth. Jesus did not come in the way many believed He would — through the force of His own will and power. He chose to live in humility and submission to both God and man and He changed the world by taking the opposite route from what man would normally choose.
In Jesus Was Not a Rebel , you will learn about:
- How you can overcome and walk in the power of God like Jesus did.
- The root causes of rebellion.
- Whether or not Jesus was a rebel.
- Whether rebellion in the church is hindering the Kingdom of God.
- How to break free from the power of rebellion.
- How to negate the effects of rebellion.
About the Author:
Brent and his wife, Barb, are senior pastors of Faith Alive Family Church in Saskatoon, SK, Canada. As a pastor, Brent’s heart yearns to see healthy churches filled with people willing to give their lives to advance the Kingdom of God, here in Canada and around the world. Several years ago, he initiated the Prairie Fire Conferences, gathering many churches and pastors together to present a strong voice for revival and unity in Canada.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $7.25. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.