Joseph is Dead : The Untold Story of Jesus' Family Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Family was more important to Jesus than you think. Discover the hidden narrative throughout the Gospels that was lost in translation… until now.
“A sweeping story of family, political and social struggle, and death and redemption that embodies the very message of Christian faith.” (Midwest Book Review)
Jesus’ family played an important role in his ministry, death, and resurrection. This narrative is often missed because of translation misunderstandings from the original Greek. Let D. Paul Schulz fill in these critical gaps to broaden your understanding of Jesus’ life.
While many Christians think they know about the life of Jesus, few realize the less obvious—and rarely discussed—family ties woven throughout his ministry. For example, Mary didn’t plan on having baby Jesus in a stable but with family living close by. When you learn the meaning and context of these family connections and how they motivated Jesus, you’ll add new depth and vibrancy to your understanding of the Gospels.
In Joseph is Dead , you’ll discover:
- The true sequence of events between Jesus’ birth and the arrival of the Wise Men
- The role that Joseph and his family played in the unrecorded “silent years”
- What could have motivated Judas to betray Jesus in the way he did
- New meaning behind Jesus’ appearance to Mary Magdalene and the Apostle Peter that provides greater comprehension of the Easter story
- Why Jesus was rejected by his hometown of Nazareth, and much, much more!
Joseph is Dead uses biblical scholarship and insightful psychoanalysis to help draw conclusions about how Jesus’ life relates to ours today. If you like boldly written Christian scholarship that’s deeply insightful and accessible to the armchair reader, then you’ll love D. Paul Schulz’s revolutionary new book.
Buy Joseph is Dead today to experience Jesus in a whole new light.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $8.40. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.