Journey to Feel like a Man Ebook
Publication Date: January 2012
File Size: 2474 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 28.66% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
Journey to Feel like a Man is different than most books about sports because it examines the effort and the struggle that goes on within the athlete, rather than the result that comes out. The book describes extraordinary inner experiences, actually experienced by the author, resulting from intense high pressure athletic competitions, as well as intentional spiritual exercises that took place entirely off the athletic field.
These experiences indicate the existence of levels of reality beyond our ordinary everyday experiences. They can re-shape one’s view of reality and therefore, of the meaning of life itself. The book’s main theme is that our inner world needs to be cultivated and developed as much as our efforts in the outer, external world. Skills developed on the field of play need to become applicable in all aspects of our lives. This is the true measure of maturity and human development.
The author’s friend, Neil Diamond, the well known singer-songwriter, has contributed the ‘Liner Notes’ from his album “The Bang Years” describing his own early struggles to find success. Neil’s ‘Liner Notes’ have been nominated for a 2012 Grammy Award, and help broaden the scope of the book far beyond the realm of being just about sports.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $5.70. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.