Journeys in Biblical Studies: Academic Papers from SBL International 2008, New Zealand Ebook
Publication Date: January 2011
File Size: 756 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
List of Contributors: The Rev. Prof. Heerak Christian Kim is Adjunct Professor of Asia Evangelical College and Seminary in Bangalore, India. Professor Kim was the Lady Davis Fellow in the State of Israel from 1996 to 1997, and is the author of many important books, among which is The Jerusalem Tradition in the Late Second Temple Period (2007). He has researched at UCLA, University of Pennsylvania, Brown University, Harvard University, Cambridge University, Heidelberg University, and the Hebrew University of Jerusalem. The Rev. Prof. Young Mog Song is Lecturer of New Testament at Kosin University in Pusan, South Korea. Prof. Song holds Th.M. from Potchefstroom University and a Doctorate in Philosophy and Literature from the University of Johannesburg in South Africa. Professor Yong-Sun Yang teaches Systematic Theology at Wesley Institute in Sydney, Australia. Prof. Yang’s journey began with an academic training in mathematics, which developed into a professional interest in economics. Gradually, interest in economics led Prof. Yang to an interest in philosophy and, finally, in theology. Prof. Yang lives in Sydney with his wife, Mi-Hea, three daughters, So-Ra, So-Ri and Ha-Neul, and one son, Jeong-Hun. Sunwoo Hwang received his BA from Yonsei University in Seoul, South Korea. He then went to the United States, and received M.Div. from Trinity Evangelical Divinity School and S.T.M. in Old Testament from Yale University Divinity School. He then made an academic pilgrimage to Edinburgh, Scotland, and he is currently in the process of completing his Ph.D. in Hebrew and the Old Testament at the University of Edinburgh.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $20.00. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.