Journeys of a Crystal Skull Explorer Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- Printing is permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: September 2004
File Size: 8580 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 25.04% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Journeys of a Crystal Skull Explorer is the new book done by Joshua and Desy Shapiro. This comprehensive book takes a look at one of the world’s greatest mysteries known as the crystal skulls. A crystal skull is a piece of quartz crystal that has been fashioned into the shape of a human skull. Since the 19th century, these crystalline objects have been uncovered within or near ancient ruins in Mexico and Central America. The scientific and archealogical communities generally avoid contact with these artifacts but within the MesoAmerican and Native American communities, the crystal skulls are reverred as sacred tools and it is told within their prophecies that the crystal skulls are important tools to help Humanity create peace in the future. Joshua Shapiro has been involved in teaching and researching about the crystal skulls since 1983, when he saw an almost human sized crystal skull made from amethyst in California believed to have been used by the Mayans. He met his wife Desy in Holland in 2001, and since that time, they have worked closely together to offer public events in America, South America and Europe. Inside their new book is contained: Numerous interviews with owners of various crystal skulls including some of the most famous ancient crystal skulls; An overview of how the crystal skulls are being made by modern carvers; Fantastic personal stories and encounters with the crystal skulls and how this contact changed people lives in a very profound way; Personal experiences and their world travels by the authors (including the search for a Blue Crystal Skull); The important insights about the crystal skulls from various indigenous contacts in the Americas and how the crystal skulls are connected to their future prophecies; And finally, new research done on behalf of the author’s non-profit research center, The World Mystery Research Center, how the energy field surrounding the crystal skulls can affect and improve the health and well being of individuals in their presence and secret codes linked to the skulls themselves. The book includes 563 pages with many photographs and illustrations and a comprehensive resource section. Perhaps this is the most comprehensive book about the crystal skulls to date.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $23.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.