Justice, Ethics and Morals in Switzerland and Abroad: Version 2008 Ebook
Publication Date: March 2009
File Size: 2292 Kbytes
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
Martin Zumbuehl’s professional activities begun as a carpenter apprentice in a tiny Swiss village and started later a bank apprenticeship finishing it successfully in Lucerne. Then he increased his professional and linguist knowledge through learning by doing in companies of the banking, industrial and insurance sectors in Switzerland and abroad. In 1976 he wrote his 1st book “Finanzanalyse in der Praxis”, published in Germany, and taught co-workers and students in the workplace and at the university. At a major US he was credit officer and VP. At a Swiss Bank senior financial analyst and VP to clean and build up the desolated research. Hindered by all means to create top research products he was harassed by unqualified and envious managers. Working as an independent consultant 1992-2003 he received orders of all kind. In May 2003 he moved to Thailand to realize new projects. In 2006 he wrote his 2nd book “Justice, Ethics and Morals in Switzerland and Abroad”, in 2007 the 3rd book “Systematically Analysis for Everyone of Companies Worldwide” and in 2008 the new version of the 2nd book 2006 incl. events making worldwide headlines.
Justice, Ethics and Morals in Switzerland and Abroad
Version 2008 with APPENDIX
The book contains the chapters describing what individuals face when attempting to battle moral injustice within the financial and government establishment, especially, in Switzerland. It also illustrates larger principles of the different cultural values between the east and the west. Besides, the wisdom of Buddhism, Confucianism and Christianity versus the materialism of the Western world, and how the latter can lead to unethical behavior within corporations run by managers who cover their mistakes instead to reform their practices. The book begins with an overview of some of the immoral laws and other problems which the author argues are part of the Swiss judicial system as illustrated by a questionable verdict handed down by the Swiss Federal Court in 2005. Also criticized is an apparent strong resistance to reform within several key sectors of Switzerland—namely their educational and legal systems and financial industry. Finally it describes the teaching of Buddhism, Confucianism and Christianity and the Buddhist values as seen in the Thai people.
The appendix is an update of events in Switzerland and abroad since the book was published 2006. It shows also the good reputation of the Swiss workplace due to its excellent products and sustained working ethics. While the Swiss financial place is under pressure due to its controversial banking secrecy serving foreigners to evade taxes since 1934. Thus enabling the Swiss banks to generate billions of easy money at the expense of countries with budget problems. Therefore the Swiss banks never want to give up this instrument. This is greedy and short sighted and will backfire. For the same reasons and ignoring warnings the two largest Swiss banks participate also with triple digit losses of the world’s $963 BLN banking disaster 2007-2008.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $6.00. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.