Kali Linux Intrusion and Exploitation Cookbook Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Over 70 recipes for system administrators or DevOps to master Kali Linux 2 and perform effective security assessments About This Book • Set up a penetration testing lab to conduct a preliminary assessment of attack surfaces and run exploits • Improve your testing efficiency with the use of automated vulnerability scanners • Work through step-by-step recipes to detect a wide array of vulnerabilities, exploit them to analyze their consequences, and identify security anomalies Who This Book Is For This book is intended for those who want to know more about information security. In particular, it’s ideal for system administrators and system architects who want to ensure that the infrastructure and systems they are creating and managing are secure. This book helps both beginners and intermediates by allowing them to use it as a reference book and to gain in-depth knowledge. What You Will Learn • Understand the importance of security assessments over merely setting up and managing systems/processes • Familiarize yourself with tools such as OPENVAS to locate system and network vulnerabilities • Discover multiple solutions to escalate privileges on a compromised machine • Identify security anomalies in order to make your infrastructure secure and further strengthen it • Acquire the skills to prevent infrastructure and application vulnerabilities • Exploit vulnerabilities that require a complex setup with the help of Metasploit In Detail With the increasing threats of breaches and attacks on critical infrastructure, system administrators and architects can use Kali Linux 2.0 to ensure their infrastructure is secure by finding out known vulnerabilities and safeguarding their infrastructure against unknown vulnerabilities. This practical cookbook-style guide contains chapters carefully structured in three phases- information gathering, vulnerability assessment, and penetration testing for the web, and wired and wireless networks. It’s an ideal reference guide if you’re looking for a solution to a specific problem or learning how to use a tool. We provide hands-on examples of powerful tools/scripts designed for exploitation. In the final section, we cover various tools you can use during testing, and we help you create in-depth reports to impress management. We provide system engineers with steps to reproduce issues and fix them. Style and approach This practical book is full of easy-to-follow recipes with based on real-world problems faced by the authors. Each recipe is divided into three sections, clearly defining what the recipe does, what you need, and how to do it. The carefully structured recipes allow you to go directly to your topic of interest.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $36.89. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.