Keynes, Post-Keynesianism and Political Economy Ebook
Essays in Honour of Geoff Harcourt, Volume III
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
Publication Date: September 2002
File Size: 1049 Kbytes
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Geoff Harcourt has had a major impact on the field of Post-Keynesian economics, not only in his research but also in his teaching. Many of Harcourts students have gone on to make valuable contributions in this field. This volume brings together contributions from thirty such former students, now established in academic institutions around the world. Their contributions focus on themes important to Harcourts work, touching upon:
· history of political economy
· economic theory
· applied analysis This work is a valuable addition to the literature of political economy and a fitting tribute to a leading economist.
Should you buy this Ebook?
- Compare prices. Our price is $49.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.