Kingdom 101: Daily Basics for Saints Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
How can I pray more effectively? What is “laying on of hands” and why does the Bible tell us to do it? What is the difference between your soul and spirit? How many baptisms are there? How can I develop a more intimate relationship with God?
These are questions many believers ask, and this book will help readers discover and understand the answers found in Scripture. In this hour, believers must know more than a few memorized verses and the latest worship songs. Jesus gave us the command and authority to make disciples of all nations. Unfortunately, there are far too many believers who know nothing of the basic principles of The Kingdom of Heaven and how those principals can transform their lives. However, Jesus wants every believer to know how to bring Heaven to Earth and produce true change in the world one heart at a time. Whether you want to learn these basics yourself or need a resource to guide those with whom you walk, this book can help.
Eliminating all confusion and intimidation surrounding foundational kingdom principles, Kingdom 101 is for those who have been born again, but want to be more grounded in the essential truths of the Bible. These basics will help those who read it develop a more confident walk with Jesus and grow beyond a mere Sunday morning Christianity.
Reading this book will enable you to:
- Remove lingering guilt that arises from ignorance of what the Bible really says
- Learn by example how to pray more effectively
- Align your worldview with the Scriptures
- Learn different ways of hearing God
- Know how the Blessings of Abraham relate to Christians now
Jesus invited us to learn from the greatest teacher any of us has ever known — Holy Spirit. Prepare to be transformed in confidence and boldness as He leads you through each foundational teaching.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $4.51. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.