Knowledge and Innovation in Business and Industry: The Importance of Using Others Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
Publication Date: May 2007
File Size: 2355 Kbytes
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Provocative and reflective, this volume on the notion of knowledge and innovation in the business industry provides readers with a holistic approach to the subject of ‘knowledge’.
Structuring their arguments around four case studies of innovation within four entirely different contexts, Håkansson and Waluszewski invite the business-minded reader to consider the costs of adopting new knowledge and innovation within a business setting.
- questions the long-held assumption that new knowledge and innovation are universally advantageous
- follows the tremor of an innovation as new knowledge reverberates through, or is dampened by the larger economic community- including cultural structures, the industrial standards and the foundational assumptions that rule a particular economic domain
- focuses in particular on the interfaces where the innovative agent connects to its customers, suppliers and competitors.
An ideal reference source for postgraduate students taking advanced courses in science and technology studies, innovation management, industrial marketing and purchasing, technological development and innovation systems.
Should you buy this Ebook?
- Compare prices. Our price is $54.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.