Koehler/Zimmer's Borderlands of Normal and Early Pathological Findings in Skeletal Radiography Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Is a radiological finding normal or pathologic? This borderline between the two states presents a daunting challenge to radiologists and orthopedic surgeons on a daily basis. Thieme proudly presents the updated and expanded fifth edition of the landmark text generations of physicians have used to differentiate borderline findings!Redesigned for optimal use, the book is organized according to diagnostic questions raised by clinical findings, radiographic findings, or both. You’ll find all possible variants in five pathologic categories: anomaly; trauma; necroses; inflammation; and tumor. The book provides imaging examples of the entire body, from the skull base, shoulder, and clavicle, to lower spine, knees, and the feet. More than 4,200 high-quality illustrations give clear examples of potential findings.Key features of this historic text:Lavishly illustrated with more than 4,200 outstanding drawings, photographs, and radiographs—nearly 4 per page! Full coverage of pathologic conditions in their fully developed form, which teaches you to recognize earlier manifestations of the entityExhaustive analysis of borderline findings for both pediatric and adult casesValuable guidelines on integrating pathologic conditions with CT and MRI findingsHere is the encyclopedic resource that will expand your knowledge of findings in skeletal radiology and enhance your diagnostic skills. No personal or professional library is complete without this new standard-bearer in the field!International acclaim for previous editions:Excellent…the ‘bible’ of anomalies and variants…much worthwhile material…should be available to everyone interpreting skeletal radiographs… —RadiologyThis text must hold a record for a continuously relevant, frequently updated radiological reference…all of the illustrations are state-of-the-art…an invaluable references. —The Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $159.99. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.