Krump, Slide, Tap, Turn: The Ebullient Merriment of Dance Ebook
Publication Date: December 2008
File Size: 1460 Kbytes
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
About The Book Dancing does something to people. It energizes them, inspires them, gets their adrenaline pumping, pumping, pumping.
It can also unite them. In KRUMP, SLIDE, TAP, TURN – a Diversity Troupe mixed with inner city girls who were victims of recent trauma, and some privileged North side girls come together to appreciate themselves, each other, different styles of dance, and their larger community.
When a Senegalese immigrant, who is a force of nature (Binata) moved to Dallas, Texas and opened a dance studio with the hopes of fusing many cultures through dance, service and communication, she didn’t know the many roadblocks she’d encounter.
She wants to do more than teach the girls to dance, she wants to bless them with enlarged lives.
After finally breaking through the resistance and reluctance of her troupe, Binata decided to take the unity theme community-wide. To the streets, in fact.
When the neighbors showed up to invest their time in Binata’s vision, they got more than they bargained for. And Binata knew she had discovered her true calling.
A delightfully rhythmic flight of fancy for dancers and non-dancers alike, KRUMP, SLIDE, TAP, TURN will make you feel like dancing with radical abandon and effervescent mirth.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $6.00. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.