La Lista de Control Para Esposos Gay y Para Mujeres Que Se Preguntan Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- e-Book can be copied on up to 6 devices that must have the same Adobe ID
- We can only keep the download on our site until the ebook publishers/distributors authorize us to do so. Please keep a backup.
- Printing is permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: July 2010
File Size: 1129 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature is available.
- Printing is permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
La Lista de Control para Esposos Gay Y Para Mujeres Que se Preguntan es la versión puesta al día revisada de Bonnie Kaye de su primer libro “Es Él Recto? Una lista de comprobación para las mujeres que se preguntan.” El libro ofrece una perspectiva clara, sucinta en el asunto de las uniones rectas/gays basadas en la propia experiencia de Kaye, más 25 años de aconsejar mas de 35,000 mujeres en los Estados Unidos y alrededor del mundo.
Éste es el único libro de su clase que contenga las listas de comprobación fáciles de utilizar que contornean y revelan las muestras y los rasgos indicadores de la personalidad de maridos potencialmente gays así como una lista de comprobación para el prototipo de mujeres que eligen conscientemente como esposas.
Este libro ayudará a mujeres a trabajar con la agitación emocional que hacen frente a cuando sospechan o aprenden sobre estas noticias.
The Gay Husband Checklist for Women Who Wonder is Bonnie Kaye’s revised updated version of her first book “Is He Straight? A Checklist for Women Who Wonder.” The book offers a clear, concise perspective on the topic of straight/gay marriages based on Kaye’s own experience plus 25 years of counseling over 35,000 women in the United States and around the world.
This is the only book of its kind which contains easy-to-use checklists that outline and reveal the tell-tale signs and personality traits of potentially gay husbands as well as a checklist for the prototype of women they consciously choose as wives.
The book will help women work through the emotional turmoil they face when they suspect or learn about this news.
Sobre la Autora:
Bonnie Kaye se reconoce como experto internacional en este campo. Ella actúa como consultora para las redes importantes de las noticias y la televisión, e incluyen los shows de Oprah, Montel Williams, y Tyra Banks. Sus Web-sites se pueden ver en: www.Gayhusbands.com & www.BonnieKayeBooks.com
Otros libros de Kaye incluyen: Novios Condenados: Maridos gays de esposas rectas; Lectores de Hombres: Guía de una mujer a los hombres disfuncionales; Esposas rectas: Vidas rotas; y Que hice para que mi esposo sea un gay: Mitos sobre esposas rectas.
About the Author:
Bonnie Kaye is recognized as an international expert in this field. She acts as a consultant for major news networks and television shows including Oprah, Montel Williams, and Tyra Banks. Her websites can be viewed at: www.Gayhusbands.com and www.BonnieKayeBooks.com
Kaye’s other books include: Doomed Grooms: Gay Husbands of Straight Wives; ManReaders: A Woman’s Guide to Dysfunctional Men; Straight Wives: Shattered Lives; and How I Made My Husband Gay: Myths About Straight Wives.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $9.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.