Latent Variable and Latent Structure Models Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
Publication Date: April 2014
File Size: 25339 Kbytes
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
This edited volume features cutting-edge topics from the leading researchers in the areas of latent variable modeling. Content highlights include coverage of approaches dealing with missing values, semi-parametric estimation, robust analysis, hierarchical data, factor scores, multi-group analysis, and model testing. New methodological topics are illustrated with real applications. The material presented brings together two traditions: psychometrics and structural equation modeling. Latent Variable and Latent Structure Models’ thought-provoking chapters from the leading researchers in the area will help to stimulate ideas for further research for many years to come.
This volume will be of interest to researchers and practitioners from a wide variety of disciplines, including biology, business, economics, education, medicine, psychology, sociology, and other social and behavioral sciences. A working knowledge of basic multivariate statistics and measurement theory is assumed.
Should you buy this Ebook?
- Compare prices. Our price is $54.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.