Law and the City Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
Publication Date: May 2007
File Size: 2440 Kbytes
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Law and the City offers a lateral, critical and often unexpected description of some of the most important cities in the world, including Moscow, Istanbul, Berlin, Singapore, Athens, Mexico City, Toronto, Sydney, Johannesburg: each one from a distinctive legal perspective.
An invaluable ‘guide’ to adopting a different approach to the city and its history, culture and everyday experience, Law and the City is not simply an exploration of the relationship between these two spheres.
- a flourishing of law’s spatiality and urban legal locality
- an unfolding of both the juridical urban body and the city’s legal dreams, of both the ‘urban law’ and the ‘juridical polis’.
Enlightening and at the same time problematizing the reader, this volume is an innovative collection of truly global dimensions that will prove compelling reading both for specialists and for critical travellers.
Should you buy this Ebook?
- Compare prices. Our price is $67.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.