Leadership Secrets of Hillary Clinton Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- e-Book can be copied on up to 6 devices that must have the same Adobe ID
- We can only keep the download on our site until the ebook publishers/distributors authorize us to do so. Please keep a backup.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: March 2010
File Size: 1976 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Resilience: It’s How You Can Succeed Like Hillary.
Leadership Secrets of Hillary Clinton
Hillary Clinton is the very model of a successful leader, gifted at prospering even in the face of turbulent times. The real question is: Could the same be said about you?
Do I bounce back from challenging situations?
Do I know how to learn from my mistakes?
Do I make my words count?
Do I embrace change and take advantage of new opportunities?
In Leadership Secrets of Hillary Clinton , leadership expert Rebecca Shambaugh reveals the unique formula of open-mindedness, intense focus, authenticity, and resilience that allows Hillary to answer “yes” to all of these questions and that has led to her historic rise onto the world stage.
“In today’s uncertain and demanding markets-or in a theater of war, where chaos reigns-the value of resiliency cannot be underestimated. Rebecca Shambaugh’s timely, powerful examination of Hillary Clinton’s leadership success provides concrete strategies and techniques that individuals and organizations of any size can use to lead decisively and effectively, no matter the climate.” — David L. Grange, U.S. Army Major General (ret.) and CEO of PPD Inc.
She has survived personal and professional crises and moved forward to authoritatively step into one of the most important political positions on the planet-and at one of her country’s toughest times. What are the secrets to Hillary Rodham Clinton’s success?
U .S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton knows how to prosper despite-and even because of-challenges. Confident and self-realized, she is inspiring and effective in good times and bad, and this has led to an unprecedented life of “firsts.” Among them:
- First First Lady to run for (and win) a U.S. Senate seat
- First female senator of New York
- First female major-party candidate to mount a serious challenge for the U.S. presidency
- And, as Secretary of State, she is the first former First Lady to serve in a president’s cabinet
Hillary may have “come in second” in the race for the Democratic Party presidential nomination, but Clinton has earned worldwide respect as a first-rate leader. Leadership Secrets of Hillary Clinton dissects her powerful leadership style, making each of its aspects easy to put into practice. You’ll learn:
- how to stay optimistic and on message in tough times
- how to create a “personal brand” that people will want to get behind
- how to adapt to change and disappointment-while never losing sight of your purpose and authenticity
- how to effectively communicate, re-engage, and inspire others in difficult times
- how to win the partnership of others (even detractors!) and to grow your network of supporters
- how to instill a sense of hope, commitment, and resilience for those around you as a leader
Written by leadership expert and bestselling author Rebecca Shambaugh, Leadership Secrets of Hillary Clinton offers proven lessons for success from one of our finest modern exemplars.
Rebecca Shambaugh is the founder and CEO of SHAMBAUGH Leadership and author of It’s Not a Glass Ceiling, It’s a Sticky Floor . She lives in Washington, D.C.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $14.25. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.