Leading with Emotional Intelligence Ebook
Hands-On Strategies for Building Confident and Collaborative Star Performers
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- e-Book can be copied on up to 6 devices that must have the same Adobe ID
- We can only keep the download on our site until the ebook publishers/distributors authorize us to do so. Please keep a backup.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: September 2010
File Size: 4095 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 18.53% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Everyone agrees that Emotional Intelligence (EI) plays a key role in overall success. But when it comes to putting theory into practice, EI consultant Reldan Nadler, Psy.D., has written the only book on the subject that shows you step-by-step how to:INCREASE CONFIDENCEIMPROVE TEAMWORKENHANCE COMMUNICATIONDEVELOP STAR PERFORMANCERAISE YOUR IQ WITH EIThe more than 100 cutting-edge tools and strategies presented here are used by the most effective leaders in the world. This complete, hands-on action plan has worksheets, exercises, self-quizzes, and much more to show how great leaders put Emotional Intelligence to work.“One of the most practical and useful books on the topic that I’ve seen.” — David B. Peterson, Ph.D., Senior Vice President, Personnel Decisions International,author of Leader as Coach and Development First"The perfect field guide for leaders who hope to improve their Emotional Intelligence and increase employee engagement, performance, and retention in the process.It is user-friendly and filled with practical tips and tools." — Sharon Jordan-Evans, co-author of Love ‘Em or Lose ’Em: Getting Good People to Stay"Provides detailed and easy-to-use practices to make you and your leaders superstars. One of the most valuable leadership books available!" — Jeffrey E. Aurbach, Ph.D., President, College of Executive Coaching"Open to any page, and you will find a key lesson in leadership." — Sylvia K. Leduc, M.Ed., MPEC, leadership specialist"Provides the kind of real-world guidance that is so often missing from leadership books. The tools andtechniques are immediately applicable." — Nick Rothenberg, OD consultant and owner, 2Be, LLCFirst introduced 15 years ago, Emotional Intelligence (EI) has been recognized as a far better indicator of success in the workplace than IQ is. But how do you apply the principles of EI in the real world? This book shows you how.Written by Dr. Reldan Nadler—one of the top corporate experts in EI leadership—this hands-on guide uses case scenarios and step-by-step strategies to provide all the answers you need:How do I increase my confidenceand EI to become a star player?How can I become more effective as a leader?How do I develop my people to become our next leaders?How can I communicate decisions to become more successful?What can I do at my next team meeting to improve morale and performance?Filled with more than 100 EI tools and techniques,Dr. Nadler’s proven program is a must-have resource for CEOs, executives, managers, and team leaders. Organized by key topics—communication, collaboration, confidence, self-control, and developing others—this book offers invaluable quick-reference tips, as well as detailed checklists, worksheets, and action plans. In addition, you’ll find fascinating frontline reports of leadership inaction: Warren Buffett’s vision and leadership of powerful CEOs, Jeff Immelt’s staying power at GE, Pete Carroll’s optimism at USC, and Meg Whitman’s commitment to service ateBay.This is how successful people put their emotional skills to work. This is how you increase confidence, teamwork, and performance. This is Leading with Emotional Intelligence.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $24.40. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.