Learning and Teaching for Business: Case Studies of Successful Innovation Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
Publication Date: December 2003
File Size: 2000 Kbytes
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
This collection of best practice examples of business teaching should inspire and inform those involved in the improvement of teaching in higher education. Assembled by the Learning and Teaching Support Network the examples are drawn from institutions throughout the UK including: The Open University, Sheffield Hallam, City University, St Andrews, Brighton, De Montfort, Liverpool John Moores, Glasgow, Leeds Met and Plymouth. Individual case studies focus on everything from the use of action learning, resource based learning, using technology and peer assessment to the development of a knowledge management system.
Should you buy this Ebook?
- Compare prices. Our price is $60.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.