Learning Citizenship: Practical Teaching Strategies for Secondary Schools Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
Publication Date: July 2005
File Size: 1133 Kbytes
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
The Citizenship curriculum aims to help young people to participate more fully in society through the development of a range of relevant skills and knowledge. This book shows how a variety of teaching strategies can be used to teach citizenship skills across a range of curriculum subjects as well as in Citizenship lessons themselves. Topics covered include:
- developing discussion
- thinking through debate
- addressing controversial issues
- investigating citizenship
- learning through role play
- working in groups
- learning with simulations
A lively and practical book which will be invaluable to student teachers and their trainers, Citizenship co-ordinators in schools and advisors across the country. It combines issues of pedagogy with real classroom experiences and demonstrates just how students learn from different teaching strategies.
Should you buy this Ebook?
- Compare prices. Our price is $54.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.