Legal Answer Book for Families, The Ebook
Publication Date: February 2011
File Size: 2800 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 23.05% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
Marriage, divorce, child custody, child support, adoptions, elder care, inheritance rules, and children’s problems with school, bullies, or the law are a few of the many legal topics that affect family life. The Legal Answer Book for Families by Attorney Emily Doskow and Marcia Stewart, is a plain-English guide for every imaginable family legal situation, large or small.
Is your teen threatening to get a tattoo? Looking for your state rules on adoption? Is your deadbeat ex failing to pay child support? Want help figuring out an elder parent’s eligibility for Medicaid? Need updated info on your state’s family court resources and forms? Find the answer quickly in the easy-to-understand The Legal Answer Book for Families which contains an invaluable appendix outlining every state’s laws on important family law issues. The book also includes a carefully chosen list of the best websites for information on specific legal topics affecting families, from independent adoptions to state help with insurance.
The Legal Answer Book for Families aims to provide comprehensive coverage of legal subjects in handy desk reference style suited for the needs of every family. When your family’s needs are on the line, turn to this guidebook to answer all of your concerns.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $19.23. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.