Legal Trail: Criminal Law & Procedure Ebook
Publication Date: January 2006
File Size: 1098 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 31.07% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
Annotation is missing (see below): The Legal Trail® series, including this Legal Trail: Criminal Law & Procedure title, delivers the precise rule of law; concise and to the point. Cases are presented, where applicable, in the IRAC format (Issue, Rule, Analysis and Conclusion) including the facts of the case. Our books give you only what you need to understand the case, without the added, legalese. Beyond the Black letter law presentation alone, the Legal Trail® series delivers what you need to intelligently discuss a case in lecture and perform expertly on an exam. Topics included: Crimes; Mens Rea; Actus Reus; Defenses; Inchoate crimes; Crimes against persons; Crimes against property; 4th Amendment; 5th Amendment; 6th Amendment and much more! How it’s organized: Subject and topic-specific outline followed by key caselaw, where applicable, presented in the IRAC format (Issue, Rule, Analysis and Conclusion) including the facts of the case. Our books give you only what you need to understand the case, without the added “legalese.”
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $15.13. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.