Legend of the Dark Dragon: Guardian of Souls Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
In a world once scarred mercilessly by war, Zenkoru Kochikuna lives his life innocently, ignorant to the tribulations of the past. However, in a battle of vengeance, the Scarred Darkness plunges Zenkoru’s peaceful life into an abyss of chaos. With his life destroyed and nothing to turn to but a cryptic message, he embarks on a quest of which the outcome remains unclear. It is a quest of vengeance, to find the truth, and ultimately to end the inevitable cycle of war that will one day consume the world in its eternal flames. As the world draws ever nearer to an all-consuming chaos, Xalian Yoruzo emerges from the darkness. Though his intentions remain as concealed as himself, it is clear that he alone pulls the strings behind an incomprehensible plot that may very well spell destruction for humanity. Like a cloaked dagger ready to strike at a moment’s notice, he leads the world ever closer to its end. With a ruthless attack and the awakening of a power long lost, the gears of fate begin to turn once more. Yet, as if directed by the hands of a mortal, they lead towards an ominous end that none can foresee. What dark secrets lie buried in the past, waiting to be uncovered? What is it that Zenkoru will find as he journeys toward the truth of the world? More importantly, as his blade grows stained with blood and as his conscience begins to feel the weight of the world, will he be able to fulfill the dream within every human’s heart? The truth is. only time can tell.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $2.99. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.