Lincoln's Return as Lindbergh Ebook
Historic Evidence of Reincarnation: Part One: The Life Connections
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- e-Book can be copied on up to 6 devices that must have the same Adobe ID
- We can only keep the download on our site until the ebook publishers/distributors authorize us to do so. Please keep a backup.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: March 2007
File Size: 1518 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
New evidence of life after death! Did Abraham Lincoln Return as Charles Lindbergh? Have you ever wondered about life after death-or whether you have lived before? Is it possible to find evidence of these important issues in the pages of history? Are you fascinated by metaphysical secrets in the lives of famous, historic people? Then Lincoln’s Return as Lindbergh is for you! This book is unlike anything you have read before. It is the story of an investigation that unearthed secrets of such magnitude that they may rewrite history. It is the story of a metaphysical mystery locked in the pages of history-and a search that uncovered evidence of past lives. This study grapples with some of the most momentous events in America’s past: the Civil War, the Emancipation Proclamation, the Gettysburg Address, and Lindbergh’s historic 1927 flight across the Atlantic. It features some of the greatest men and women of the nineteenth and twentieth centuries. If you thought you knew Abraham Lincoln or Charles Lindbergh, Lincoln’s Return as Lindbergh may force you to re-think your old assumptions. At its conclusion, you will recognize their soul journey, and in the process, gain a deeper understanding of your own—for this book offers a vicarious experience of reincarnation. About fifty years ago, a great master of yoga-Paramhansa Yogananda, author of the spiritual classic, Autobiography of a Yogi-declared that Abraham Lincoln reincarnated as Charles Lindbergh. One author decided to investigate. After eight years of paging through dusty, out-of-print biographies, newspapers, and magazines, studying library microfilm, and speaking with historians, Richard Salva uncovered nearly 500 startling similarities between these two American heroes. The Lincoln-Lindbergh connections span every aspect of human life-from the physical to the mental, emotional, social, and spiritual-and present convincing evidence of life after death, and that Lincoln came back as Lindbergh. Through comparative stories from the lives of both men, Richard Salva demonstrates how past-life experiences affected Lindbergh and helped mold his anti-war stance. Furthermore, Salva shows that every question historians ask about Lindbergh can be answered by a careful study of the life of Lincoln. Lincoln’s Return as Lindbergh is the first in-depth study of reincarnation based on the lives of actual, historic figures. The reader is not asked to take Salva’s words for what he has written, but can feel free to verify the information in books found in public libraries. Forty percent of Americans today believe in reincarnation or consider it a possibility-yet few are aware of how past-life patterns affect their character, personality, and the events of their daily lives. Lincoln’s Return as Lindbergh fills this gap by drawing hundreds of clear and persuasive parallels between the lives of two American icons. Lincoln’s Return as Lindbergh (237 pg. e-book, with photos and illustrations) has been excerpted from a larger work, The Reincarnation of Abraham Lincoln, which has received kudos from the critics-including Five Stars from Foreword Clarion Reviews and Midwest Book Review. It sets a new trend in past-life studies and, in the words of Swami Kriyananda, direct disciple and spiritual heir of Paramhansa Yogananda, “deserves to become a classic.” Richard Salva is an author, a minister, and a 30-year expert on past lives. He has given hundreds of talks on reincarnation, yoga philosophy, and history in the United States and in Europe, and he has appeared on NPR and 21st Century Radio.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $8.14. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.