Live Right 4 Your Type Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
From the doctor who brought us the blood-type health craze that has swept the nation, here is new research that shows you how to live according to your blood type so that you can achieve total physical and emotional well-being.
Over a million readers have used the individualized blood-type diet solution developed by Dr. Peter J. D’Adamo to achieve their ideal weight. In the five years since the New York Times bestseller Eat Right 4 (for) Your Type was published, new research has indicated that there’s a blood-type profile for almost every aspect of our lives, and thanks to that new research, your blood type reveals how you can live a better life. Live Right 4 (for) Your Type is Dr. D’Adamo’s ground breaking book that will give you individualized prescriptions according to blood type.
According to your blood type, should you:
• Eat three regular meals a day, or small, frequent ones?
• Have a regimented or flexible routine?
• Go to sleep at the same time every night or have a flexible bedtime?
• Do without rest periods or take them religiously?
• Achieve emotional balance through exercise, meditation, or herbs?
Each blood-type prescription is divided into five life areas. Recommendations, guidelines, and informational charts are provided for the following:
• Stress and Emotional Balance
• Maximizing Health
• Overcoming Disease
• Strategies for Aging
Live Right 4 (for) Your Type also has information compiled from new research that greatly expands on the information in Eat Right 4 (for) Your Type , featuring:
• New metabolism-boosting supplement lists to increase the body’s efficiency and ability to achieve ideal weight.
• Refined food and supplement lists to increase cardiac efficiency, lower cholesterol, and strengthen your ability to fight colds, flu, and more serious diseases.
• Instructions on how to use vegetables and herbs to improve Natural Killer Cell activity.
• New information on blood type subgroups that influence not only weight, but also physical and mental health.
From the Hardcover edition.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $13.99. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.