Lonely Planet USA's Classic Trips Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Lonely Planet: The world’s leading travel guide publisher
Discover the freedom of open roads with * *_Lonely Planet_ USA’s Classic Trips . We’ve chosen fifteen of our all-time favorite road trips that showcase the best the US has to offer, thrown in up-to-date stretch-your-legs guides to Boston, Chicago, Las Vegas, Santa Fe, Los Angeles, and San Francisco, and provided essential road trip information to get you cruising. Uncover ancient forests, bask in glorious sunsets on endless stretches of coastline, or take a nostalgic tour of Americana kitsch, all with your trusted travel companion. Hit the road!
Inside Lonely PlanetUSA’s Classic Trips:
- Lavish colour and gorgeous photography ** throughout
- Itineraries and planning advice to pick the right tailored routes for your needs and interests- there’s a trip for family travellers, history buffs, culinary connoisseurs, outdoor adventurers
- Get around easily – easy-to-read, full-colour route maps, detailed directions
- Insider tips to get around like a local, avoid trouble spots and be safe on the road- hiring a car, fuelling up, local driving rules, parking, toll roads, road conditions, licenses, insurance, language tool
- Essential info at your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets – eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Useful features- including Detours, Walking Tours and Road Trip Essentials
- Covers New York, New England, Boston, Great Lakes, Chicago, Rocky Mountains, Grand Teton, Yellowstone, Southwest, Las Vegas, Santa Fe, California, Los Angeles, San Francisco and more.
Classic Trips Included:
- Cascade Drive
- Grand Teton to Yellowstone
- Highway 101 Oregon Coast
- Pacific Coast Highways
- Yosemite, Sequoia & Kings Canyon
- Four Corners Cruise
- Fantastic Canyon Voyage
- Black Hills Loop
- Finger Lakes Loop
- Fall Foliage Tour
- Coastal New England
- The Civil War Tour
- Route 66
- Highway 1
- Blue Ridge Parkway
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet USA’s Classic Trips is perfect for those planning that once-in-a-lifetime trip which includes a taste of all that makes USA so beloved .
- Looking for more itinerary options? Lonely Planet USA’s Best Trips features 52 road trip itineraries to suit various travel agendas.
- Looking for more details? Lonely Planet USA , our most comprehensive guide to USA, is perfect for exploring both top sights and lesser-known gems.
There’s More in Store for You:
- Explore more of the US’s highways with Lonely Planet’s Best Trips guides to New York & the Mid-Atlantic, Pacific Coast Highway, Route 66, San Francisco Bay Area & Wine Country, Southwest USA, and Pacific Northwest.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world’s leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
Note: The digital edition of this book is missing some of the images found in the physical edition
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $4.51. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.