Love, Life, God: The Journey of Creation Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- e-Book can be copied on up to 6 devices that must have the same Adobe ID
- We can only keep the download on our site until the ebook publishers/distributors authorize us to do so. Please keep a backup.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: August 2010
File Size: 556 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Jarrad Hewett’s Love, Life, God: The Journey of Creation is a must read for those who are seeking to explore and connect with their inner selves. Undoubtedly, most people are perplexed by the metaphysical questions of the universe, and Hewett’s Love, life, God delivers answers in a big way. Not only does the book imbue the reader with positive energy and vibrations, but it also demonstrates the incredible power and unending potential of the human experience. Through practical and simple applications, Hewett shows just how connected everything really is, and ultimately leaves his audience with a new and empowering view of emotions, thoughts, belief systems, and even God itself. Written in a style familiar to fans of Conversations with God, Hewett has the audience on their heels and interested from the very beginning with his opening chapter titled, “Who are you?” The passage from this chapter that is truly intriguing and responds to this question is: “You are unlimited thought. You are infinite vibration. You are energy within a field viewing itself as a connected individualization of Source.” In other words, creation stems not from some outside force, but from the creation itself – as both the experience, in the form of belief systems and thought patterns, as well as the observer. Love, Life, God is simple and humorous, yet profound and breathtaking. From unifying the body and spirit to the expansion of consciousness, Jarrad Hewett takes the audience on an adventure to explore one’s self, and one’s own creation, as well as the role of the self in the overall creation and experience of the universe. Most importantly, the book empowers the audience to live in the now and shows in life-altering ways how to truly love oneself. Accounting for his experiences, Hewett states, “everything I wanted was always some place in the past or just out of reach sometime in the future. Through Self Love, I was able to give up that story, and in turn, experience the true, all- encompassing, vast moment of now.” In other words, the past and the future are stories. Our creation pertains only to the now. By learning how to let go of the limiting thoughts and beliefs we have about our stories and about ourselves, we learn how to unlock our own potential and live the life of joy and abundance that we’ve always wanted. Ultimately, Love, Life, God is a must-read goldmine of advice, strategies, and spiritual concepts about life and our state of being. Hewett presents the reader with a spiritual outlook on life in a way that he/she can understand and apply to everyday existence. Love can be defined in many different ways, and how one chooses to define it is life altering.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $1.94. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.