Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Lycanthrope’s – Edited By Jennifer Andersen Let Lucinda Siverling take you to the islands as she shows you a young man struggling with the affliction that has overtaken him ever since his run in with a Komoto Dragon in Here There Be Dragons! He may not get involved when foreigners attempt to change the very fabric of his traditional world, but when they overstep their bounds and hurt someone he loves, the dragon must find justice! Traipse through a forest in a chase to save a town from a beast that threatens all of their safety. Michael Shea shows his talent by immersing you in a world where hunters spend their whole lives in search of their pray, and sheriffs put their life on the line for their town even in the face of some impossible danger in The Bear. Some people get their mother’s blue eyes or their father’s temperament but Kristen Anthony explores what happens when you inherit something far more animalistic! An ancient war between were-cats threaten the lives of a couple of teens who decide to take matters into their own hands in Unusual Legacy. An epic quest is laid at the feet of a warrior with a secret of his own. In The Frost Scarab of Luunhaat a warrior is charged with saving the town from a dragon who terrorizes it by a prince rumored to be his kin. Christopher Heath takes us on a journey as we watch a were-dragon who pulls out all the stops to defeat his foe, but at what cost? Mysterious deaths plague a community in J. M. Messana’s Unnatural Changes. Attempted attacks and death consume the life of a young girl who begins to wonder if her own strange experiences might be related to the horrors surrounding her.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $8.49. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.