Mac OS X, iPod, and iPhone Forensic Analysis DVD Toolkit Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
This book provides digital forensic investigators, security professionals, and law enforcement with all of the information, tools, and utilities required to conduct forensic investigations of computers running any variant of the Macintosh OS X operating system, as well as the almost ubiquitous iPod and iPhone. Digital forensic investigators and security professionals subsequently can use data gathered from these devices to aid in the prosecution of criminal cases, litigate civil cases, audit adherence to federal regulatory compliance issues, and identify breech of corporate and government usage policies on networks.
MAC Disks, Partitioning, and HFS+ File System Manage multiple partitions on a disk, and understand how the operating system stores data. FileVault and Time Machine Decrypt locked FileVault files and restore files backed up with Leopard’s Time Machine. Recovering Browser History Uncover traces of Web-surfing activity in Safari with Web cache and .plist files Recovering Email Artifacts, iChat, and Other Chat Logs Expose communications data in iChat, Address Book, Apple’s Mail, MobileMe, and Web-based email. Locating and Recovering Photos Use iPhoto, Spotlight, and shadow files to find artifacts pof photos (e.g., thumbnails) when the originals no longer exist. Finding and Recovering QuickTime Movies and Other Video Understand video file formats—created with iSight, iMovie, or another application—and how to find them. PDF, Word, and Other Document Recovery Recover text documents and metadata with Microsoft Office, OpenOffice, Entourage, Adobe PDF, or other formats. Forensic Acquisition and Analysis of an iPod Documentseizure of an iPod model and analyze the iPod image file and artifacts on a Mac. Forensic Acquisition and Analysis of an iPhone Acquire a physical image of an iPhone or iPod Touch and safely analyze without jailbreaking.
- Includes Unique Information about Mac OS X, iPod, iMac, and iPhone Forensic Analysis Unavailable Anywhere Else
- Authors Are Pioneering Researchers in the Field of Macintosh Forensics, with Combined Experience in Law Enforcement, Military, and Corporate Forensics
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $62.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.